Avanti "Bling"!

mfg

A friend of mine who lives in Brockton, Mass. recently purchased a small cache of Studebaker parts, and last weekend he invited me to stop by and look over these items.

I ended up buying a few parts I needed for my ongoing '56 Golden Hawk restoration...however, something else really caught my eye...a fully chrome plated 17" Studebaker Avanti engine fan!

I've only seen chromed Avanti fans on a few of the Granatelli jobs......and I HAD to bring this thing home with me!.....Well, the following day, Sunday, I installed this fan on my '63 Avanti..... I need to figure out how to post pics on this forum, because this fairly large part really adds "BLING" !

It was mounted on a used Avanti viscous fan drive, but the fan itself appears to have never been installed on a car....Just what a Studebaker Avanti engine compartment needed...MORE CHROME!!

Neat find, Just add the photos to a folder on your computer and hit choose files in the lower left. Find the folder and click on one to add it to the post.

If it's a major problem, email them to me and I'll post them.