Still looking to purchase a 63 or 64 Avanti R2 4speed, R2 automatic or an R1 4speed car in that order. Thanks

Dunkin

I have a nice 63 R2 4 speed I am thinking of selling. It has a lot of upgrades such as R3 clone, dual master cylinder, larger sway bars, Turner brake kit, upgraded but stock looking tach. It has a very nice but non-original interior. Extra supercharger and new but uninstalled dash pad. Runs very well. Contact me at hemirhino@gmail.com if interested. Car is in Newberg Or.

20180519_091643.jpg

PC020014.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • Dunkin changed the title to Still looking to purchase a 63 or 64 Avanti R2 4speed, R2 automatic or an R1 4speed car in that order. Thanks
  • 4 weeks later...

We have decided to sell 4935. It was originally r2 automatic but has been converted to A/C while retaining the r2 block and heads. It is white with red interior. We drive this car and have driven it to the international in Kansas City (1300 miles) receiving a third place award and to Tacome where we received a second. It is very original as I have tried to maintain it that way. We are asking $30K. We live in Moscow Idaho. 

Rob Dudley