Swathmore tan carpet

Kodjo

Hi, my carpet need to be replaced. According to the born report the color is a "Swathmore tan". This color is not offered by https://www.automotiveinteriors.com/. Does someone knows what color comes close? I am attached to the current color.

Ernest Loga from Loga Enterprises quest it could be Camel. That could be right but how can I be sure?

IMG_1651.thumb.jpeg.3167fd33609e40f787188961fd247220.jpegIMG_1648.thumb.jpeg.1b15cd46c0505f6db74da4784834d4b0.jpegIMG_1647.thumb.jpeg.0bd525f4f562a95018be10f37b81119f.jpeg

The vendor you reference sells parts for the original Studebaker Avanti, so they offer only the color choices that Studebaker offered.

Avanti Motors would install any carpeting color/type the buyer wanted, so the carpeting material in your car could have come from anywhere.

Visit a local automotive upholstery shop with a sample of your carpet and they will probably have books full of carpet samples you can peruse and try to match to your preference in color. Since you apparently have intact carpeting to use as a pattern, it should be no problem at all for them to make a new carpet set for your Avanti II.

AutomotiveInteriors.com's website shows carpet for "1963-1985 Studebaker Avantis", and they list a whole bunch of colors.  To me, your original carpets don't match your seats very well.  I would call your seat vinyl color "saddle tan."  So, maybe one of their carpet colors might match your seats at least as well as your current carpet.  They would have to provide a sample or accurate image.

-Dwight