1964 avanti project r-5317

arkus

bought this r-1, auto with air from original owner 4/77. drove for a few years then taken apart for total restoration.. frame and all components restored and painted; never any rust thru in frame, troughs or windshield posts. most everything replaced with new, (springs, shocks, brakes, (turner), steering, fuel and brake lines). known weak areas of the typical avanti body strengthened, body re-gelcoated. original to car engine completely rebuilt to r-2 specs as i was planning to supercharge. trans rebuilt. custom aftermarket tilt column by IDIDIT includes a good original wheel. all cooling parts, (radiator, expansion tank, heater core and heater assembly) rebuilt/restored. new wiring harness, dash pad, headliner and many new smaller parts included. most chrome redone including front and rear bumpers. stainless complete and mostly polished. all gauges included, need refresh. 2005 mustang 6-way power front seats upholstered to mimic original avanti pattern. original rear seats done as fronts. enough hi-grade vinyl material to finish interior. have all new interior upholstery replacement panels and complete weatherstrip kit,(minus rear 1/4's, now readily available). new windshield, rest of glass complete and good. vent window assemblies have been rechromed with window channels and weatherstrip installed. have virtually every piece necessary to finish. if there are any missing pieces i'm confidant they will be inexpensive and easily obtainable. having turned 80, with too many other projects, i don't see completion possible by me; unfortunately the kids and grands aren't interested in cars, period. new england delivery possible, not included in price. WILL NOT SEPARATE.  $12,500. firm. questions ??  call between 7pm and 10pm edst any day.   george perry, east wallingford, vermont  802-492-3440