Build Sheet?

Jfast

That would be Dan Booth from Nostalgic. Dan is a tremendous resource for all things Avanti.

At Dover I must have spent an hour talking to Dan. The depth of his knowledge regarding Avantis is amazing and he gave me some tips that not even Jon Myer knew regarding a minor problem I have. His solution was far easier than I was told otherwise. When some other vendors might only have repop parts, Dan will have NOS. While Dan's prices may be a bit higher on some items, he also gives service after the sale. If you have a problem, he'll walk you through it on the phone.

I'm not disparaging Jon Myer in the least...he's such a fantastic resource of knowledge and parts...and also provides service after the sale or even without a sale. To me, it simply proved that no one has all the knowledge and there's often more than one way to achieve something.

At Dover I must have spent an hour talking to Dan. The depth of his knowledge regarding Avantis is amazing and he gave me some tips that not even Jon Myer knew regarding a minor problem I have. His solution was far easier than I was told otherwise. When some other vendors might only have repop parts, Dan will have NOS. While Dan's prices may be a bit higher on some items, he also gives service after the sale. If you have a problem, he'll walk you through it on the phone.

I'm not disparaging Jon Myer in the least...he's such a fantastic resource of knowledge and parts...and also provides service after the sale or even without a sale. To me, it simply proved that no one has all the knowledge and there's often more than one way to achieve something.

Add me to this list. I've talked to Dan several times on the phone about Avanti problems and he has taken the time to provide answers. I try to buy from him for the same reasons.

Edited by Avanti83

• 3 weeks later...

KUDO'S to Dan Booth @ Nostalgic. I called Tuesday afternoon for tail light housings, gaskets, and the red lenses for changing the trunk back up lights into tail lights for my 76 being repainted. The order was on my porch yesterday afternoon (Thursday), when I got home from work. That's great service, less than 2 days from Detroit to the Chicago suburbs.