'83 differential cover gasket?

Dayla

I want to consult you all before I try to get a cover gasket for the diff at a parts store where the people have never even heard of an Avanti XD.  Sorry the pic is upside down. Not sure why. Thanks for your time! 20210106_160631.thumb.jpg.ee2b40e70a6ba24cc70c0496acf9c0fb.jpg

Yes, no problem, just order a rear end cover gasket for any vehicle using a Dana '44' differential.....such as the front differential in a '80-'90 Dodge four wheel drive pickup truck......Pinion seal same application.:)

On 1/6/2021 at 5:16 PM, mfg said:

Yes, no problem, just order a rear end cover gasket for any vehicle using a Dana '44' differential.....such as the front differential in a '80-'90 Dodge four wheel drive pickup truck......Pinion seal same application.:)

Thanks so much! 

19 hours ago, Dayla said:

Thanks so much! 

No problem!.........and your Avanti was within sight of mine down the assembly line....You drive RQB3652...I drive RQB3655!:D

• 7 months later...
On 1/8/2021 at 7:15 PM, mfg said:

No problem!.........and your Avanti was within sight of mine down the assembly line....You drive RQB3652...I drive RQB3655!:D

That's awesome 😅😅😅

7 hours ago, Dayla said:

That's awesome 😅😅😅

Yes, the fact that many of the parts, (at least mechanical parts), found on post Studebaker Avantis are common to other vehicles of the same era make it a whole lot easier to own & drive one of these babies!:)