2007 Avanti final Production Numbers

R3 Forward

Does anybody know how many Mustang based 2006 and 2007 Avanti's came out of the Cancun factory before its early demise? Or who might know some facts about these last produced Avanti's? I just purchased a beautiful low mailage 2007 and have been searching for the answer to this questions for a few weeks. The internet is full of old conversations on this subject where a lot of folks appear to be guessing, but I am wondering if anybody even knows.

Does anybody know how many Mustang based 2006 and 2007 Avanti's came out of the Cancun factory before its early demise? Or who might know some facts about these last produced Avanti's? I just purchased a beautiful low mailage 2007 and have been searching for the answer to this questions for a few weeks. The internet is full of old conversations on this subject where a lot of folks appear to be guessing, but I am wondering if anybody even knows.

https://studebakermuseum.org/store/books-video-and-stationery/studebaker-history/avanti-the-complete-story_00659/

The production numbers from the book by John Hull.

2005 .... 8

2006.....10 Est.

2007.....20 Est.