1983 Avanti II For Sale...Restoration...$28,000 OBO..Hendersonville, NC

Up for sale is a Classic Avanti II with ONLY 58,000 ORIGINAL MILES!!!! White with Tan Interior. BRAND NEW LTI Camaro 350 Engine that has 320HP with 3 Year 50K Miles Warranty! Also has 4 Speed 4L60E GM Automatic Transmission. Both of these are UPGRADES...NOT STOCK. With Dual Exhaust, this gives the Avanti GOOD PERFORMANCE.

Has a BRAND NEW PAINT JOB( 3 Coats Base and 3 Coats Clear). Has Power Steering & Brakes, Tilt & Cruise Control, Power Door Locks and Windows. AC Blows ICE COLD and is switched to R134, which also includes a NEW Compressor and Dryer. Steering Wheel is Factory. All Gauges work, including the Clock. Has 5 Spoke Wheels and BRAND NEW Hankook Tires. BRAND NEW AM/FM Radio(Dual) with USB Port, Speakers, and Antenna.

Interior, Headliner, Seats, and Dash are in Extremely Good Shape. All Chrome and Stainless Steel is a 7 out of 10. Autocheck Score is 67...WAY ABOVE 15-36 RANGE!!! This report was purchased last October 11th since Autocheck only goes back 30 years and can provide a copy of the report.

I couldn't post any pics because they were too big, but here is a link from my website with a pic and the same information as described in the ad: http://themotormasters.com/1983-avanti-ii.php

Visit www.themotormasters.com More pics can be viewed bu clicking on the Facebook Icon on the homepage. Click photos, then albums and there you will find the album titled 1983 Avanti with Corvette 350 Engine.

For questions OR to see and Test Drive, call Phil at 828-337-3417 OR at the Office at 561-318-0968. NO CALLS AFTER 9PM ON THE CELL....THANK YOU!! I can also be reached by email at any time.

These '83's are special cars. Blake dropped the 'll' off the name, got rid of the ugly 5mph crash bumper up front, and this was the last year of the original Studebaker 'chrome bumper' look. I like the '83's, and I own one myself. Good luck with it!

Thank You! Yeah you are correct on the Chrome Bumpers. Should have kept that!!! I have it on Hemmings as well. All the photos are there too.

Archived