Richland, WA 1974 Avanti II on craigslist

PackardV8

No, maybe half that. R1s and R2s in good condition with 50K miles are selling for $20-$25K. Those that followed for far less no matter mileage, condition or engine. 1987-1990 convertibles are premium priced.

http://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/4275538094.html

Anyone know this one? Seems to be a really desirable car, but is it going to bring $25K in today's market?

jack vines

I see a pretty good sized flaw in the passengers side fender top edge about 16" back from the front and some non-standard engine components. The front bumper looks cloudy but it could be the photos which, BTW don't do the car justice.

It's interesting that the seller's name is Skip as, I believe that is the same name as the owner of 2127, the suspected last 4-speed of these models. But I think he lives in the DC area out east. My 74 4-speed is 2123 the second to last so this is an earlier 74 than those two as I think 2127 is red.

Hard to go much further without better pictures but the price seem high for this car at this time. Most go on Ebay for $10-15K depending on condition. However, if someone wants to convert their auto to 4-speed, I might just have the complete setup minus pedal assembly available.

Bob

Edited by Avanti83