Car Care opportunity for AOAI members...

Gunslinger

There is an outstanding company called Autogeek that sells top line car care products and accessories plus advice and how-to information in caring for our Avantis and other cars.

I've been in touch with both Autogeek and AOAI and received positive responses from each regarding this. Anyone who wants to purchase products through Autogeek simply has to use the discount code of Avanti10 and will receive a 10% discount on their purchase.

I encourage everyone to check out the website http://autogeekonline.net. It's full of great information and also has a very active forum for asking questions and sharing information. Autogeek may well be the one best website to find the best products and how to use them for taking care of your car's appearance.

I have no affiliation with Autogeek beyond being a customer of theirs. Their service is first-rate and they stand behind everything they sell...their own branded products and those of others they sell. If any desire to sign up by simply entering your email address you'll be notified of their specials which I find is the best time to order from them...you can usually get your 10% discount on top of the special prices.

I really would like to see as many members as possible use them as a resource for information and products and even join the forum and be active there. That will hopefully enhance the the Avanti brand and make the Avanti more visible in the public eye.

Again...check them out.

I checked them out.

Had to give up my first born child to join the geeks. Very exclusive. They are still evaluating me.

I made the mistake of divulging my age.

Never got cleared for the approach. Ran out of gas. Crashed.

Edited by dapy

FYI-the Autogeek headquarters is about 5 miles from my home here in Stuart, FL....was gassing up my 82 a couple years ago at the 7-Eleven on my way to a show when a guy in a new Corvette convertible walks up & admires the car...then he gives me his card & invites me to the inaugural car show at the Autogeek warehouse ( I had never heard of them back then)-turns out to be the guy who started the company & who you see on "My Classic Car" & "Chasing Classic Cars"...thus I know the guy likes our rides!

I've been cleaning and waxing cars since the late 1960's when I first got a drivers license. It's amazing to find out how little I knew about taking care of a car's appearance. The products out today are so far superior it's unbelievable. The days of rock hard paste wax are over.

I can vouch for Autogeek and the line of products they carry. I've bought many products from them over the years and the advice they give on their website is rock solid.

On another note, Griot's Garage has their main office about 2 miles from my house and they have a pretty amazing showroom there where they often have car clinics and even car shows. They are pretty proud of their line of products, but I have to say I like the ones I've tried!

I primarily use Griot's products...they're excellent. Griot's stuff is also available through Autogeek. Griot's also has excellent customer service but Autogeek's shipping charges are usually less plus they run sales more often.

No shipping charge from Griot's since they're down the street and they give me 10% off for any car club, but I have to pay the 10% Washington sales tax!

I usually buy all my buffer pads from Autogeek, though. Especially when they offer free shipping!

10% sales tax?! I thought we have it bad here in The People's Republic of Maryland! The unofficial state motto of Maryland is "If you can dream it, we can tax it."

Our governor would love your state...that level of taxation would give him more money to spend...then he would come back for more.