Window regulator mechanisms for sale...

Gunslinger

I have these window regulator mechanisms to sell...at least some of the parts are NOS...some maybe not but due to their age they might be.  I'm not saying all the parts are present but they substantially are.  These are for power windows...not manual.  $135 for all and I'll pay the shipping.

IMG_7053.JPG

• 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Timjohnston81 said:

I am in need of a passenger side mechanism. We just bought the car and it is missing. Do you happen to have one?

I have a complete passenger side Stude Avanti power window regulator & motor available.

It was functioning 'OK' when  removed last year when I converted my '63 Avanti to manual windows.   (Actually, I have BOTH sides available if anyone's interested)

18 hours ago, mfg said:

I have a complete passenger side Stude Avanti power window regulator & motor available.

It was functioning 'OK' when  removed last year when I converted my '63 Avanti to manual windows.   (Actually, I have BOTH sides available if anyone's interested)

I'm interested. Tried to send a PM but the  forum system said I could not.

John           502 773 zero 5 nine two

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, GRP said:

Hi, I am interested in both regulators. Tried to send a message but could not. Please advise if still available and method of contact. Thanks, George.

Hello George,   I still have both L&R window regulators and motors....They were removed from my own '63 Avanti, and are in good operating condition. (need to be cleaned & lubed)....I think they're probably worth $ 125 each + shipping.     (I also own a '73 Avanti, as you do, (RQB1967), and it takes these same regulators/motors)

If interested, e-mail your tel# or e-mail address to the editor of Avanti Magazine, he will forward the info to me and I'll respond............editor@aoai.org

PS....These parts will not be available till I hear back from George.

Edited by mfg
Added PS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...