1982-1984 Avanti wanted

avantiwanabe

New to forums so please be patient with me. We are looking for a 1982 - 1984 Avanti, must be black, any color interior, fully loaded, pristine condition. Any leads please contact dogdays@socal.rr.com

Quite a difference from 82 to 84 as the bumpers and front and rear panels have some change. Curious why those years other than the 4-speed overdrive trannys.

In any case, I don't know of any as not a ton of black were built but don't forget Ebay and be sure to search Craigslist nationwide with Searchtempest or some other searcher.

Good luck, Love my 83.

Bob

Quite a difference from 82 to 84 as the bumpers and front and rear panels have some change. Curious why those years other than the 4-speed overdrive trannys.

In any case, I don't know of any as not a ton of black were built but don't forget Ebay and be sure to search Craigslist nationwide with Searchtempest or some other searcher.

Good luck, Love my 83.

Bob

I have an '82 that I am in the process of advertising for sale. It's white, but you could easily get it re-sprayed in black. It has a 350 crate motor, 4-speed auto, and most if not all options offered that year. Interior is burgundy leather. This car won a national first prize at the 2010 AACA Southeastern Region Fall Meet in Blacksburg, VA.