Free Delivery of parts to AOAI Meet in South Bend

plwindish

I have an accumulation of parts from my 76 Avanti that have been replaced in the upgrading I've done in the past year and a half to the Avanti. I can bring the parts to South Bend for the meet if I have a firm commitment for the parts.Most of the parts were replaced with just over 61,000 miles on the car. SBC 400 Engine parts - original intake manifold, quadra-jet carb and air cleaner, and "rams horn" exhaust manifolds. Trans - original THM 400 3 speed trans with torque convertor (replaced with a 200 R4). Complete Dunlop front brakes assembly, about 10,000 miles on rotors and pads(replaced with Turner set-up). Wheels - 4 Progressive aluminum rims similar in style to Magnum 500's with black plastic center caps and Avanti script, along with 1 steel rim that was the spare, all are boxed. Those wheels came on the car when I bought it, have since switched to Dayton wires. Gauges - All the SW gauges except the tach, all were working when replaced with new Autometer gauges. FatMat Sound Deadener - Approx. 45 sq. ft roll (18" wide) of FatMat's "RattleTrap" sound deadener material with installation tools. I got 100 sq ft to do the cabin of the car and only used about 55 sq ft from the back of the firewall, all the interior and doors up to the rear tray. All parts are extremely reasonable as I'm looking to clear up some space in the garage. PM me if interested. I have pix to send if you include email.