Front brakes ? rotors, bearings in hub

Devildog

What is the cross reference or parts guide to replace the pads, rotors, and hub bearings on the front assembles on my 75.

Many thanks

Joe

Edited by Devildog

What is the cross reference or parts guide to replace the pads, rotors, and hub bearings on the front assembles on my 75.

Many thanks

Joe

Those parts are all the same as Stude Avanti's, assuming your car never had a brake conversion to a Mustang setup.

SFAIK, the Stude rotors are unique, with reproductions sold only by Avanti parts dealers.

Studebaker International Inc has them listed at $200 each.

These numbers may be obsolete, I'm getting them off old lists:

bearings: Timken LM67048 & LM67010 inners, Timken LM11949 & LM11910 outers

pads: NAPA S702, Ferodo DDB704, Mintex GDB704, Bendix 702-D28, Wagner 702 EIS B-502-D26

Pads & bearings are also available through Avanti parts dealers, and I'd urge you to buy from them, in order to support the hobby and ensure future parts availability. :)

I hesitate to list dealers here, because I'm likely to forget to include some; Here's a list that includes some Avanti parts dealers;

http://www.studebakervendors.com/

...or better yet, join the AOAI and find their ads in the Avanti Magazine.

Edited by WayneC

Those parts are all the same as Stude Avanti's, assuming your car never had a brake conversion to a Mustang setup.

SFAIK, the Stude rotors are unique, with reproductions sold only by Avanti parts dealers.

Studebaker International Inc has them listed at $200 each.

These numbers may be obsolete, I'm getting them off old lists:

bearings: Timken LM67048 & LM67010 inners, Timken LM11949 & LM11910 outers

pads: NAPA S702, Ferodo DDB704, Mintex GDB704, Bendix 702-D28, Wagner 702 EIS B-502-D26

Pads & bearings are also available through Avanti parts dealers, and I'd urge you to buy from them, in order to support the hobby and ensure future parts availability. :)

I hesitate to list dealers here, because I'm likely to forget to include some; Here's a list that includes some Avanti parts dealers;

http://www.studebakervendors.com/

...or better yet, join the AOAI and find their ads in the Avanti Magazine.

Wayne, many thanks.

Yes, I will get from the Avanti suppliers...that is important to keep them healthy. Mine are OK, but just want info in case caught with problem away from home.

again thanks

Joe