Anyone near Enid, OK?

Bill Pressler

I have a friend who is interested in a '63 R2 for sale in Enid, OK. Anybody near there who would give the car a good checking out for her? She had owned a '63 R1 Avanti new and wants another one. Thanks. BTW, she has a husband who is a car guy too.

Bill,

I'm about an 1-1/2 from there and can't get up that way soon but perhaps if you haven't already posted on the SDC Forum you might do so as there are some members closer to Enid than me.

Hi there. Don't go racing off to Enid just yet. Am thinking seriously about the super charger vs. air conditioning, and at my age, the A/C is winning out. Appreciate any and all help in my search for a 63 R1, preferably gold with elk interior like the one I had in 1963!

Hi there. Don't go racing off to Enid just yet. Am thinking seriously about the super charger vs. air conditioning, and at my age, the A/C is winning out. Appreciate any and all help in my search for a 63 R1, preferably gold with elk interior like the one I had in 1963!

Hi, I have a 64R1, gold with elk interior. It's in St. Paul MN I can send photos to your e-mail address if interested. I will sell for 18,500

Steve

Need lots more info - mileage, history, VIN, equipment. Thanks for your reply - look forward to hearing more - and photos too? Will send PM with contact info.

Mary Anne

104,000 miles, a Florida car all its life until I bought it. VIN 72X15549R5355 AT/PS/PB/AC(works)PB AM/FM RADIO(works)/I have the stock rims and hub caps.

If serious give me a call. Im firm on the price. I will send you a e-mail w/phone#

Steve