Avanti light switch name plate

davepink53

Hi all, I am after the clear plastic name plate? I think it may be called, and best I can work out may be part No 1358767 to fit my 1971 Avanti 11.

I have looked on Studebaker International site but cant see one listed. Anybody got one to sell to me?

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

Hi all, I am after the clear plastic name plate? I think it may be called, and best I can work out may be part No 1358767 to fit my 1971 Avanti 11.

I have looked on Studebaker International site but cant see one listed. Anybody got one to sell to me?

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

You might try Nostalgic Motor Cars or Myers, but it seems to me that those "plates"

(the plastic bezel for the switches mounted over the windshield) are unobtainium...

most cracked over time and I think the supply of spares has been used up.

I'm pretty sure that part is the same on your '71 as the original Avanti. I cannot remember one being offered for sale in years.

Seems like it would be a fairly simple part for someone so inclined to have reproduced to sell, but AFAIK no one has.

Howdy,

I have a new plate that I will sell to you for $25.00 (USD), which includes postage to Australia.

If you choose to purchase make your check payable to :

Mike Barany

and mail to

8427 West Escuda Drive

Peoria, Az 85382

If you are not happy with plate, return to me, I'll refund your money and all you will be out is the postage.

Edited by White Hawk