Wheels for Avanti

Paul K.

I am looking for some Mustang wheels for my 74 Avanti II. They are 16"x7", bolt pattern is 5 x 4 1/2 , the offset is 39 and the Hub bore is 2 3/4". The bolt pattern is OK, but I am not sure of the offset and I am not near the car to see if our wheels are hub or lug-centric? Would like to find out if these wheels will fit?

Hey, Paul. I suggest you post this question on the Studebaker Drivers Club "technical" forum. You do not have to be an SDC member to post....and there is lots of Avanti action there. Just let me know, if you need help finding that site. Best, John K., Plover, Wisconsin

Edited by Jolly-John

I am looking for some Mustang wheels for my 74 Avanti II. They are 16"x7",  bolt pattern is 5 x 4 1/2 , the offset is 39 and the Hub bore is 2 3/4". The bolt pattern is OK, but I am not sure of the offset and I am not near the car to see if our wheels are hub or lug-centric? Would like to find out if these wheels will fit?

Paul

On either site either here or the SDC site contact Tom (sbca96). He has put several sets of Mustang wheels on his Avanti and probably know more on the subject than anyone else on the site.

Bob