73 Avanti II for sale

MARK

For sale is a frame on restored 73 Avanti II. So many if not everything replaced; new engine,trans rebuilt,all new a/c & heat,all new suspension with bushings,all rubber around window/doors etc,new pwr wndw motors, etc etc etc

body painted 6yrs ago and touched up last year. Ice cold air and hot heat. I will give an engine/trans/A/C and other stuff warranty.

If interested will email photos and a thick pile of receipts.

The car will be in NJ until Nov 4th then brought back to Ft Lauderdale Florida. $15,000.

For sale is a frame on restored 73 Avanti II. So many if not everything replaced; new engine,trans rebuilt,all new a/c & heat,all new suspension with bushings,all rubber around window/doors etc,new pwr wndw motors, etc etc etc

body painted 6yrs ago and touched up last year. Ice cold air and hot heat. I will give an engine/trans/A/C and other stuff warranty.

The car will be in NJ until Nov 4th then brought back to Ft Lauderdale Florida. $15,000.

I'm interested in your car. Would you emails photos to old.ticker@yahoo.com. I live in central Florida and could possibly arrange a meet up on your return trip. Thanks, Jerry

I'm interested in your car. Would you emails photos to old.ticker@yahoo.com. I live in central Florida and could possibly arrange a meet up on your return trip. Thanks, Jerry

Jerry, sorry I missed your request, was tied up with work. I will send you a dvd if you would like as all the file photos are large. I have many many photos of the car and a thick pack of receipts. if you would like to email me or call me 917 714 8584 we can talk further. I would be happy to show you the car as I will get off the autotrain on Friday Nov 5th around 10 if the train is on time

Mark

Jerry, sorry I missed your request, was tied up with work. I will send you a dvd if you would like as all the file photos are large. I have many many photos of the car and a thick pack of receipts. if you would like to email me or call me 917 714 8584 we can talk further. I would be happy to show you the car as I will get off the autotrain on Friday Nov 5th around 10 if the train is on time

Mark

Jerry, I mailed out a DVD with photos of the car as we discussed, also included a page of stuff that was bought,repaired, replaced,fixed and more

Mark

Jerry, I mailed out a DVD with photos of the car as we discussed, also included a page of stuff that was bought,repaired, replaced,fixed and more

Mark

Mark, Thanks for the DVD, it provided a good insight on the car. I am definitely interested, When is is the Best time to call you ? Jerry

Mark, Thanks for the DVD, it provided a good insight on the car. I am definitely interested, When is is the Best time to call you ? Jerry

Jerry, glad you like what was photographed and printed out. Tomorrow after 11:30 is good as the morning in New York is hectic. I plan on a oil change, full tune up, grease, filters and all that stuff before I do the 5 hour run to the Auto Train in November

Tomorrow should be a fun conversation, oh by the way I got another trophy on sunday at a car show, only Avanti there.

besides, trophies keep everyone comming back next year.\ Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Jerry, glad you like what was photographed and printed out. Tomorrow after 11:30 is good as the morning in New York is hectic. I plan on a oil change, full tune up, grease, filters and all that stuff before I do the 5 hour run to the Auto Train in November

Tomorrow should be a fun conversation, oh by the way I got another trophy on sunday at a car show, only Avanti there.

besides, trophies keep everyone comming back next year.\ Mark

Mark, Thanks for reminding me why the club is so important: Meeting interesting people, sharing knowledge, and finding a car that has been enthusiastically maintained.

I am very pleased that we were able to transfer ownership of RQB 1913 . It is a car that deserves to be driven and properly looked after from now on. Thanks for the great transaction, Jerry

Having sold my 1973 Avanti II RQB1913 through the AOAI website, this presents a strong statement of results. Thank you AOAI

Archived