decided to keep

MARK

Many of you have heard my story of my frame on restored 73 Avanti II with $40K worth of receipts that was involved in a trucking delivery accident a couple of years ago. Well, I did repair the car, thought to sell as I restored a 64R2: R5470, and now decided to keep the car. So indeed I have 2.

Great for you! Now you have two different generation Avanti's to enjoy! Once you're done with the restoration of the R2, you can start looking for a Blake generation car, a Kelly and Kelly/Caffaro and finally a Villa Rica/Cancun car to add to your stable!

It's a sickness some of us have... I'm down to 2 Avanti's at the moment, but I've owned as many as 3 at one time and I've had 6 or 7 altogether over the past 35+ years. As soon as I sell one, I miss it.

Welcome to the club.

Edited by WayneC

Great for you! Now you have two different generation Avanti's to enjoy! Once you're done with the restoration of the R2, you can start looking for a Blake generation car, a Kelly and Kelly/Caffaro and finally a Villa Rica/Cancun car to add to your stable!

Gunslinger, you are sniffing way to much octane boost !! Thanks for your suggestions, but I am looking at the 63 R1 I almost bought before I found the 64R2! Hopefully the 64 will be on the road the end of the month after 9 months recuperating from the redhead who was driving with her knee, on her cell phone and putting on makeup when she ran into me while I was a a stop light!! Imagine, she was upset about her car and oh yea, NO INSURANCE.