2001 Convertible For Sale

Ernie

I saw that on Ebay earlier today...the driver's seat has wear in the same place as on my '02, though mine has far less wear as my car has only 5k miles on it. It kind of amazes me that the seating (presumably GM) is of such poor quality leather it wears so quickly and in so few miles. If there's anything that disappoints me about the car, that would be it. I know leather needs particular care to maintain its appearance and suppleness (which mine gets)...especially in a convertible, but this is really cheapening out in materials.

Nice looking convert. The Buy Me price of $49K is probably close to the Reserve Price.

A while back on EBAY was that Red 2007 Convert from the Detroit area. Think the Buy now price was around $49k also. Not sure what happened to that Ebay bid. Anyone know the status of that Avanti ?

Thx,

Jerry

PS - Bruce, Hope you can clear all that snow this weekend from your Driveway. It's nice and warm down here in Ft. Lauderdale area. Might wash both cars today in my Driveway.

Nice looking convert. The Buy Me price of $49K is probably close to the Reserve Price.

A while back on EBAY was that Red 2007 Convert from the Detroit area. Think the Buy now price was around $49k also. Not sure what happened to that Ebay bid. Anyone know the status of that Avanti ?

Thx,

Jerry

PS - Bruce, Hope you can clear all that snow this weekend from your Driveway. It's nice and warm down here in Ft. Lauderdale area. Might wash both cars today in my Driveway.

Jerry...

As of 9AM, the snow was 29" deep in the front yard and is supposed to keep coming down until 10PM this evening.