1963 Avanti Original Literature for Sale

Jolly-John

I have a complete, 3-piece 1963 Avanti Glovebox literature set available. I also have a December, 1963 Avanti Parts Book for sale. ALL items are original.

1. 1963 Avanti Owner's (glovebox) Manual. This is a good original manual. It has a big Avanti logo embossed on the cover, as are the words "By Studebaker". There is also a small picture of the '63 Avanti shown in the lower right of the front cover. The cover of the manual is a little dirty here and there. I believe talcum powder or a soft art gum eraser would do a nice clean-up. It appears to be just light "dirt" on the cover, not grease. The cover isn't bad, it just isn't mint (and I'm pretty picky!). The interior pages are all fine.

2. 1963 Avanti Accessories Catalog. This particular catalog has NOT been reproduced. This one, of course, is an original. Very good overall condition, with no dog-eared pages.

3. 1963 Avanti Glovebox Organizer. This is the original plastic pouch that the owner's manual and accessories catalog are stored in in the glovebox. It has a blue "Avanti by Studebaker" imprint on the clear plastic front. All the plastic is good, with not split edges or corners. The blue Avanti logo imprint has some wear on a few of the letters from being pushed around in the glovebox over the years.

4 1963 Avanti Parts Book. Again, this is an original, not a reproduction. The quality of all of the detailed parts illustration photo plates seems to be clearer in an original book, compared to the reproductions. My original is clean and in good condition throughout. The only problem is found on the outside back cover. For whatever reason, some of the black ink background is simply missing. I can't explain what happened to the outside back cover! The book was like this when I got it. If you are looking for a show display parts book, this one isn't for you. But, if you simply looking for an original parts book that is totally serviceable, this one will be just fine.

Just email me at friendlyfinanceco@yahoo.com for photos of any of these items, or to purchase.

Pricing: Items #1, 2, and 3 (priced as a group) are $90 total, plus shipping. Item #4 (the original Avanti parts book) is $45, plus shipping.

Thanks for looking. John in Wisconsin

post-3566-126305840503_thumb.jpg

post-3566-126305843191_thumb.jpg