Young member needs your vote for board

Bob Peterson

Now is the time to get some new young blood on the Avanti board, Peter Miller is running for an open spot and I think he would be a good person he just finished 4 years a Stanford and his family owns a 63 R-2 4 speed car and Peter has a very nice 62 lark 2 door all set up with the Avanti running gear R-2 4 speed, disk brakes , tt rear end ect. he is from the South Bend area and now is still in California going to take another year at Stanford and figures he would like to be on the board, I have all ready cast my vote for him so if you would please, lets give him our support, nothing against any of the others , just now is the time for a young ( not so young) person to give it a try...thanks in advance...Bob Peterson (candbstudebakers)

Edited by Bob Peterson

Now is the time to get some new young blood on the Avanti board, Peter Miller is running for an open spot and I think he would be a good person he just finished 4 years a Stanford and his family owns a 63 R-2 4 speed car and Peter has a very nice 62 lark 2 door all set up with the Avanti running gear R-2 4 speed, disk brakes , tt rear end ect. he is from the South Bend area and now is still in California going to take another year at Stanford and figures he would like to be on the board, I have all ready cast my vote for him so if you would please, lets give him our support, nothing against any of the others , just now is the time for a young ( not so young) person to give it a try...thanks in advance...Bob Peterson (candbstudebakers)

hE GOT MY VOTE.

new blood is always healthy in an organization. Young blood ain't bad either. i will say that the number of 30- and 40- somethings on the board while I served was good to see ( being in that demographic, I think SDC would benefit from the same). Having a 20- something want to serve on the aoai board is a great sign for the future!

Jeff