Front and rear bumper

Cbitz233

I have a good condition front bumper set from my 83 ( center bar, sjde brackets with rubber bar, and brackets to frame with hardware) for sale. Asking $425 (ill pay shipping)

Also selling a rear bumper in very good condition with hardware and everything. Asking $600 (ill pay shipping) 

If interested, message me and we can exchange numbers and i can send you pictures of the bumpers. I cant upload a picture on this forum with my phone. 

On 11/19/2019 at 12:22 AM, Cbitz233 said:

I have a good condition front bumper set from my 83 ( center bar, sjde brackets with rubber bar, and brackets to frame with hardware) for sale. Asking $425 (ill pay shipping)

Also selling a rear bumper in very good condition with hardware and everything. Asking $600 (ill pay shipping) 

If interested, message me and we can exchange numbers and i can send you pictures of the bumpers. I cant upload a picture on this forum with my phone. 

Hi...I'm interested in the bumpers....Could not message you....Says your 'mailbox' is full.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:19 PM, mfg said:

Hi...I'm interested in the bumpers....Could not message you....Says your 'mailbox' is full.

I deleted my inbox. Should be good now. Tried to message you too just now... I guess your inbox is full too. Just shoot me a pm. 

Thanks, Caleb