Avanti II parts supplement discovered...

Gunslinger

I recently purchased a 1970 Avanti Motors Parts and Accessories price list to go along with my '70 Avanti, and when I looked through it, out fell an eight page Avanti II Parts Supplement as an addition to the Studebaker Avanti Parts Catalog.

It lists Avanti Motors part numbers for post-Studebaker Avanti parts, the vendor each was sourced from, and the vendor's part number for each. It's a 1970 listing, so it may not be much help to those who own later Avanti II's, but it should still be a help to all to some degree.

I've scanned the list as a .pdf file and anyone who wants a copy, just send me an e-mail and I'll e-mail it back as an attachment.

I recently purchased a 1970 Avanti Motors Parts and Accessories price list to go along with my '70 Avanti, and when I looked through it, out fell an eight page Avanti II Parts Supplement as an addition to the Studebaker Avanti Parts Catalog.

It lists Avanti Motors part numbers for post-Studebaker Avanti parts, the vendor each was sourced from, and the vendor's part number for each. It's a 1970 listing, so it may not be much help to those who own later Avanti II's, but it should still be a help to all to some degree.

I've scanned the list as a .pdf file and anyone who wants a copy, just send me an e-mail and I'll e-mail it back as an attachment.

GARY, I HAVE A 1970 AVANTI AND WOULD LIKE TO GET A COPY IF I MAY.

EMAIL theavantiman@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Gary,

Although my car is a '78, more info is probably better than less. Please send me a list. My email is rebert@bw.edu.

Thanks,

Bob

• 1 month later...

Dear Gunslinger,

Yes, I'd like to receive a copy of your PDF. file of the parts list of my '70 Avanti II. My email address is : paulie@consolidated.net .

Thanks a lot.

Paul D. Eikenbary

And one more if you would; thanks

MikeValent@bellsouth.net

• 7 months later...

If you are OK with sharing this parts list with the entire Avanti and Studebaker world, why not send a copy to Bob Johnstone, his webpage is just about the greatest source of technical data and parts cross reference source available.

His webpage is http://www.studebaker-info.org/

If you don't have his email or can't find on his webpage somewhere, let me know and with your permission if you send it to me I will forward to Bob.

They are listed on Bob's site and have been since I forwarded him the information to him earlier this year. Bob Johnstone's web site

Thanks for sending it to Bob .... his webpage is a great source of data for us Studebaker and Avanti guys. Bob is to be commended for his service to our clubs. :lol:

I sure would like to look thru it.

Ryunker1@earthlink.net