Thorough Inspection in Arizona

28meter

Does anyone know who I could trust to do a complete inspection of a 64 r-2 I'm considering in the Scottsdale Arizona area. I am in GA and this flying around to take a look is too expensive.

Thanks

If you're an AOAI member, get a hold of the newest roster or Avanti magazine (or even the chapter listing on the website if you're not a member :) ) and look up the chapter president for Arizona and ask him for a suggestion.

That's what I did and AOAI national President Mike Baker did the pre-purchase inspection of my car in Indiana.

Edited by J Boyle

If you're an AOAI member, get a hold of the newest roster or Avanti magazine (or even the chapter listing on the website if you're not a member :) ) and look up the chapter president for Arizona and ask him for a suggestion.

That's what I did and AOAI national President Mike Baker did the pre-purchase inspection of my car in Indiana.

Does anyone know who I could trust to do a complete inspection of a 64 r-2 I'm considering in the Scottsdale Arizona area. I am in GA and this flying around to take a look is too expensive.

Thanks

Contact AOAI board member Dale Sexton in the Phoenix area. dsexton@aoai.org or normdales@cox.net