New Market, Va. Car Show

theGman

Just wondered if any Mid-Atlantic people are going to the car show this Sunday in New Market, Va.

It is a decent size show, with over 300 cars and is well attended by people from Baltimore, DC, Richmond, Roanoke, etc.

Easy drive down I-81. While not the biggest car show on earth, it is big for the Shenandoah Valley, and in a nice setting.

There are usually a few Avantis there; it is sponsored by Valley Cruisers of Harrisonburg, Va.

Paul G.

If I didn't already have plans, it would be a nice drive. I'm nearly 100 miles away and it would be nice to be at a show with other Avanti's. Nothing against the local shows I go to, but you generally see the same cars over and over. Seeing different cars would be a real plus.

I'm 55 miles south of New Market, in Waynesboro. I agree about seeing the same cars really gets old.

Frederick is a nice place. I used to live in Springfield (Fairfax County) for years, and occasionally made sales calls in Frederick. That was 15 years ago, however; from what I hear it is now a high intensity DC suburb.

Edited by theGman