1990 Avanti Touring Sedan

craigjung

Hi everyone. I honestly never thought that I would be selling my Avanti but medical issues with numerous surgeries on my eyes are prompting the sale. I know I won't be sitting at car shows anymore.

I have put the car on Ebay and here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323861980870?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I will be very flexible on the price to members of AOI because I'd like to keep the car in the "family".

If anyone is interested, I can be reached at craigmaryjung@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Craig

1990_avanti_4_door_touring_sedan_1539039888f8e83e4e870ffc15IMG_8610.jpg

1990_avanti_4_door_touring_sedan_15378239848764daIMG_8782.jpg

s-l1600 (15).jpg

1990_avanti_4_door_touring_sedan_1537823820ff9f98764daIMG_8812.jpg

1990_avanti_4_door_touring_sedan_1537823864f98764daIMG_8734.jpg

Best of luck on your sale.  I understand the medical problems since arthritis is a primary reason why I'm selling my '02 Avanti.  I hope it finds a worthy new owner.

14 minutes ago, Gunslinger said:

Best of luck on your sale.  I understand the medical problems since arthritis is a primary reason why I'm selling my '02 Avanti.  I hope it finds a worthy new owner.

Thanks Gunslinger....I appreciate your message. My sight is so altered right now that I don't drive right now. My wife has to drive....which really scares me.

You have an excellent appearing Avanti sedan.  I suggest putting it on eBay, an auction site, as an auction, not a buy it now proposition.  Start with a low starting bid to develop interest and activity..

5 hours ago, DAPY said:

Which engine? Don't be discouraged by lack of attention at eBay. Four door Avantis there have not done well. One has to be an Avanti "collector".

It has the 305....the only engine available in 1990 for the sedan. I agree with you...we'll see what happens.

4 hours ago, studegary said:

You have an excellent appearing Avanti sedan.  I suggest putting it on eBay, an auction site, as an auction, not a buy it now proposition.  Start with a low starting bid to develop interest and activity..

Thank's....I may try doing that.

2 hours ago, steve remick said:

FYI. There’s a $40.00 charge when you do a auction with a reserve whether you sell it or not. 

Yes....that's why I don't want to list it on Ebay that way. The way I look at it, I have it listed on Ebay and if someone is truly interested in the Avanti, then they will call me. In my opinion, it really doesn't matter how it's listed as long as I have it out there for people to see.