Avanti Master Change!

mfg

1 hour ago, mfg said:

What was Studebaker's Engineering Master Change Notice #44755, issued just over sixty days before the end of Avanti production, all about?:huh:

There was a Service Letter a little over a month prior to the end of Avanti production that dealt with "Supercharger Improvement".  The Polarity Caution Label was "just over sixty days before the end of Avanti production".  Perhaps that is what you are referring to.   I do not have the referenced  Change Notice, so I am going by Service Letters.   

21 hours ago, studegary said:

There was a Service Letter a little over a month prior to the end of Avanti production that dealt with "Supercharger Improvement".  The Polarity Caution Label was "just over sixty days before the end of Avanti production".  Perhaps that is what you are referring to.   I do not have the referenced  Change Notice, so I am going by Service Letters.   

Good thought Gary, however, that isn't what this notice was about:(

Anyone else have an idea about this?

ANSWER....This notice was concerned with moving the circuit breaker (Avanti power window equipped models) from under the hood to inside the car.....To eliminate overheating.

1 hour ago, mfg said:

ANSWER....This notice was concerned with moving the circuit breaker (Avanti power window equipped models) from under the hood to inside the car.....To eliminate overheating.

That change is familiar to me, but not by a Change Notice number.