Handled AVX!

mfg

The exterior door handles used on the 'AVX' automobile were borrowed from a ......?.......

1) Chevy Citation........2) Pontiac Firebird........3) Cadillac Allante.....or.....4) Oldsmobile Aurora

9 minutes ago, Gunslinger said:

Olds Aurora...at least that's what on my '02.  

Your '02 is not an AVX, as asked in the original question.  I will say Pontiac Firebird.

1 hour ago, mfg said:

The exterior door handles used on the 'AVX' automobile were borrowed from a ......?.......

1) Chevy Citation........2) Pontiac Firebird........3) Cadillac Allante.....or.....4) Oldsmobile Aurora

Pontiac Firebird on the first two AVX's.

7 hours ago, mfg said:

That is CORRECT!:)

How can you declare that to be correct when a 2002 Avanti is NOT an AVX?  Are you claiming that the first three AVXs had their door handles changed to Oldsmobile units?

Edited by studegary

3 hours ago, studegary said:

How can you declare that to be correct when a 2002 Avanti is NOT an AVX?  Are you claiming that the first three AVXs had their door handles changed to Oldsmobile units?

Gary, if you re-read the original question you will (hopefully) understand it does not concern 2002 Avanti models.

The correct answer here is "Olds Aurora".....and Gunslinger posted the correct answer.:)

6 minutes ago, mfg said:

Gary, if you re-read the original question you will (hopefully) understand it does not concern 2002 Avanti models.

The correct answer here is "Olds Aurora".....and Gunslinger posted the correct answer.:)

I do understand that the question "does not concern 2002 Avantis".  That is why I do not feel that what is used on a 2002 can prove what is used on an AVX.  

1 minute ago, studegary said:

I do understand that the question "does not concern 2002 Avantis".  That is why I do not feel that what is used on a 2002 can prove what is used on an AVX.  

And you are obviously incorrect in that assumption.......Say goodnight Gary!:D