2 Knob AM/FM.....

Lou Van Anne

Nothing new that I know of because the only shaft style radios are only made in the super cheapo brands. The Avanti IIs of the 70s used a small chassis shaft style Blaupunkt radio.  I had them in all my Avanti IIs which were a 72, two 74s and a 76. Virtually all European cars of the 70s and early 80s used some model of Blaupunkt which will fit. Used ones are getting a little pricey and just about any of them will look correct for your car. Old radios can be converted to modern electronics to perform like a newer radio. Radio Roy on the Studebaker forum repairs radios and he is reasonable.   

3 hours ago, Paul K. said:

Nothing new that I know of because the only shaft style radios are only made in the super cheapo brands. The Avanti IIs of the 70s used a small chassis shaft style Blaupunkt radio.  I had them in all my Avanti IIs which were a 72, two 74s and a 76. Virtually all European cars of the 70s and early 80s used some model of Blaupunkt which will fit. Used ones are getting a little pricey and just about any of them will look correct for your car. Old radios can be converted to modern electronics to perform like a newer radio. Radio Roy on the Studebaker forum repairs radios and he is reasonable.   

Thanks....I'm looking to upgrade to something without static.....