Sun's Out - Avanti's Out Part Deux

Avanti83

The last video was a walk around of my 74 Avanti parked outside in the sunlight. I could only post one video so today I took the second one showing the engine and interior in some detail.

The good news -

You will hear the soothing strains of Canon in D Major covering my breathing and moving around.

You also won't have to suffer through another video on the 74 until spring.

The bad news -

It's 2:10 min you will never get back

Bob

I really admire all the work Bob has put into this Avanti.:)....The '87 (up) dashboard is highly unusual!:o...A real "attention to detail" guy!

I wish my '83 was even 1/2 as nice as this car!

Bob, the 74 is looking really good!  Some of us in the midwest are still driving the Avantis around.  Sunday I was part of an mini caravan of Avantis going from the South Chicago Suburbs over to South Bend for Don Lindner's Avanti House 5th Anniversary highlighted with brunch at Tippecanoe and a entertaining talk by John Seaton back at the Museum afterwards.  My 89 is put away for the winter a couple of weeks ago and after another drive in Southern WI this next weekend, my 76 will also be put away until Spring.  The picture attached is our traveling timeline that drove to South Bend, Ed George's 63 R3, Mike Foglton's 83 and my 76 at the Lincoln Oasis on I-80 early Sunday morning.

thumbnail_IMG_2801.jpg