Quarter window regulator rebuild

Stacey

I own a 1991 Convertible that had both rear quarter windows that were inoperative. When I got the units out so I could look at them the motors were rusted and seized . They were beyond my ability to repair so found Window Motor World in Palm Coast, Fl on one of the Avanti sites. Contacted them and asked the normal questions and got what I was sure truthful answers. Sent the units off for them to repair. They came back today, they look like new, better than I felt they were ever going to look. Turn around time was less than 1 week from the time I shipped. They also do door motors and I know I will pull both of mine out this winter and send them off to these folks for fixing too. Just wanted to pass along the information about a company that does great work. So often we have to complain about something but when a company like this does this kind of work we should all know about them.

• 2 years later...

I sent my 87 convertible quarter window to them and they said they could do nothing with it and sent it back.  So far, no one in the world has been able to fix these things.

It seems that Window Motor World must have changed,  but another source for very good work for power window motors is New Relic.  They only list new avanti front door power window motors and regulators, but if you call them, they might be able to either replace or repair your rear quarter window motors and regulators.

https://www.nu-relics.com/category-s/545.htm