1989 window regulator

ken1007

Two part question:  1.  What is the best way to get the the regulator/glass out of the car; driver side door?  2.  Several years ago I got the rear regulator out and  rebuilt,  re-builder  in Florida, does any one recall their name/contact information.  They did good work.  Ken, Deltaville, Va.   

found paperwork on previous repair, it's Window Motor World, Palm Coast Fl........ Now can anyone tell me how to get it out?  Ken

Edited by ken1007

• 2 weeks later...

Ken,

The 89's must be wearing out at the same rate.  Last year I had the left rear window motor and mechanism rebuilt on my 89 convertible.  This year, the right front power window needed help going up.  Both were repaired/rebuilt at Window Motor World, 250 Palm Coast Pkwy NE, STE 607-140, Palm Coast FL  32137, phone - 800 252-2649.  They promise a 24 hour turn around time once window mechanism and motor are received.  I had the mechanism taken out of my 89 convertible while it was in for a windshield replacement and A pillar rust repair on both pillars.  Window Motor World repaired the motor and mechanism and sent back to the body shop that was doing the repair.  Car is now back and window is working fine, Window Motor World cost was $125.00. 

I just wrote in another area on this web site about that same company. I didn't go far enough down to this area otherwise I would have posted here. Great company to work with.