Professionally restored '67 - coming to an auction near you.

MattB

Well.. Aside from posting my intro about "Impulse" (the name I gave this car), I've been pretty quiet. I read this forum daily but there simply hasn't been much that I felt I could contribute to.

Long story short.. "Bring A Trailer" has agreed to host the '67 on their auction site, should be live within the next week. Having put a few hundred miles on the car with my foot on the floor.. It's absolutely, by far, without a doubt, the most fun to drive of any car I've owned. The car has had a very extensive body-off rebuild done, and has been driven less than 1000 miles since. There's always a little bug or two to take care of.. But it's the closest thing to a brand new RQA Avanti that I'm aware of, anywhere.

As much fun as this car is.. It needs to go to someone that'll cherish and maintain it as the show winner that it is. It's the only car I've owned that I feel bad about letting the dog ride in. And the flawless paint might get chipped in a parking lot. I might get caught in a rain storm, and then I'll have to detail it again. Either way.. I like to drive the snot out of my cars and not worry about road rash and thunderstorms, and this one is just too nice to do that with. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. The reserve will be about what I have into it, which is a LOT less than the previous owner spent on restoring it. 

28439184007_c032a72002_c.jpg

42404367575_640894b13a_c.jpg

43258945192_6469c69edf_c.jpg

42404320945_d6e270e495_c.jpg

28439146697_b24e5c485f_c.jpg

29438523928_a5c5603819_c.jpg

Edited by MattB