New Look

mfg

Thanks!    I updated our forum software on the server to the latest version. Should be even quicker reponse, cleaner interface and hopefully easier to upload photos.   

And MFG,  I don't yet see an avatar image on your posts. :)

Lou - I appreciate your efforts on this forum.

When I first got to the "new" forum, I thought that there was something wrong on my end since I did not notice a post about a change.

One thing that I miss is the birthdays.   Since I have been on the forum, I only noticed one member, that has his age included, that is older than I am.  I think that this points up that Avanti owners are younger than Studebaker owners, in general.  Of course, it is 50 years since a Studebaker was built and only about ten years since an Avanti was built.

Edited by studegary
missing k

On 12/29/2016 at 0:48 AM, lschuc said:

Thanks!    I updated our forum software on the server to the latest version. Should be even quicker reponse, cleaner interface and hopefully easier to upload photos.   

And MFG,  I don't yet see an avatar image on your posts. :)

I'd like to create an Avatar image Lew....Can you explain to me, or show me where to look, to 'install' one?....Thanks!

Click on your user name at the top right corner of your browser window, and from the sub-menu, choose PROFILE .    You can then add your image at the top left corner of your profile,  much like you can do on your facebook profile or most other forums.

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 2.21.54 PM.jpg

If you are having trouble logging on to the forum, and using your old Log On username,  switch to using your existing screen name, if different, to log on. We got away from having a separate log on username and screen name that shows on the forum.  Now, your forum screen name is your username to log on.