@007 Avanti's for sale

GAWen

I can not get anything on that link. It says that it is a problem with my browser.

If it refers to the leftover 2006-2007 Avantis, I made an offer months ago on the 2006 and never got a reply (rejection, counter offer, sold, or anything).

I just tried the link and it works fine

Yes, I understand that. I did not want to imply that it was a problem with your link. It is a problem with my browser.

Perhaps you could tell me if the 2006 coupe is still listed. That is the one that I made an offer on and heard nothing back from.

Yes, I understand that. I did not want to imply that it was a problem with your link. It is a problem with my browser.

Perhaps you could tell me if the 2006 coupe is still listed. That is the one that I made an offer on and heard nothing back from.

Gary

2006 V-6 is for sale. $35,000 asking price

4f00c4_588c8a5a23aa46c78e922a08f0bf4814.

Website URL if you need it in another browser. http://ryanlipp1.wix.com/avanti-gt Bob

The site works great for me, too. They have the Avanti GT there for $75,000, which could be a bargain considering it's rarity. The 2006 Coupe is a very nice color combo, but too bad it's a V6! I actually didn't know they made any V6 cars, and I'm not sure why you would bother. If you were to buy one of these new, I'd think gas mileage would be the least of your worries.

In late November 2014 Ryan Lynn announced that he'd rescued some cars from the Cancun warehouse. A little over a year later, in early December 2015 he placed five of them for sale:

The Mid-Ohio Avanti GT at $75,000

(3) 2007 V8 Convertibles, different colors, all sub-200 miles, each for $45,000. One sold.

(1) 2006 V6 coupe with 2,100 miles for $35,000.

My avatar should show it; I *heart* the Avanti GT (and the Dillon built tube frame Avanti GTO).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived