window switches

warren

I have searched without luck to find replacement toggle window switches for my 87 Avanti. Jim W gave me a lead and they helped with one item but not the switches. Any info or possible paths to follow would be greatly appreciated. - Warren

Try Nostalgic Motors <www.avantiparts.net>. I think they may have them.

Thanks for the suggestion but they do not have them and could not offer another direction. Anyone esle out there with any ideas? - thanks - warren

There are switchs that will work but they won't have that OEM gloss black look and you may have to move terminals. If you want I can try and get a part number for you.

Jim

There are switchs that will work but they won't have that OEM gloss black look and you may have to move terminals. If you want I can try and get a part number for you.

Jim

Jim - Thanks for the offer. I am not a big fix it type guy so moving terminals sounds a bit out of my league. I have been able - or a friend of mine - to stretch the internal springs and that has helped. just looking to replace them all and have the original black look. A part number of a replacement that you mentioned would be good just in case needed. - Thanks - warren