63 Avanti parts

Gypzy

Front seats, rebuilt automatic transmission/converter and starter, front and rear brakes, vacuum booster, brakes master cylinder, rear tapered axles, drive shaft, five original wheels and hub caps, restored radiator,

Gypzy...I probably shouldn't mention this, but I have all those parts on hand including the rebuilt Powershift transmission.....but I'll hold onto these items as 'spares' for my own '63 Avanti.

Quite possibly, I'll never use ANY of these parts, but the fear is...... "once they are gone, I'll need them"

I'm afraid you're going to run into this mentality with many Avanti owners....as there never were that many 'extra' parts around for the Studebaker Avanti.

I will say though, that when I've needed a Studebaker/Avanti part which I didn't have Dave Thibeault has ALWAYS bailed me out!!

Give him a phone call..(he's not a computer guy)... He'll treat you honestly and fairly.....Tel# 978-897-3158..(Massachusetts) ..Good luck!

Gypzy - I took the list of parts to mean that you have these parts for sale. MFG took the list to mean that you are looking for the parts. We both can't be correct - please clarify.

I see all of these parts as leftovers from a slightly modified (mostly for safety) Avanti.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived