Avanti in new ad featuring Sheriff Clark of Milwaukee County

Devildog

Just saw a new TV ad featuring Sheriff Clark. About 2/3's through the 60 sec video there is a scene of an Avanti sitting in front a city town house

Joe

Edited by Devildog

I'm a 35+ years proud NRA member and though I'm sure it wasn't their intent to show an Avanti in their promo, it makes me even more proud.

No political content intended but I understand it could be inferred.

I'm a 35+ years proud NRA member and though I'm sure it wasn't their intent to show an Avanti in their promo, it makes me even more proud.

No political content intended but I understand it could be inferred.

The audio is not good on the youtube post I used. If you go to http://www.nranews.com/home/video/freedoms-safest-place-my-honor/list/feature

, the Clarke video is better and several other good videos

Joe

Edited by Devildog

how cool is that. Maybe someone knows of the owner of that Avanti II and he will provide information as to who,what,when, and why is that Avanti sits alone without guards.

• 4 weeks later...

It almost looks like the Avanti was Photoshopped into the scene. It doesn't look like a natural photograph parked at that spot.

Lew, the sun is low and casts tall shadows. The Avanti is making an appropriate shadow on the wall in alignment with the telephone poles in the pic. They did some effect on the pics.

Hey, thanks again for the wonderful time in St. Louis. You were the hardest working man...sorry did not get to say hello.

Joe