Decal locations

J Boyle

I'm looking for locations to put some of the factory style decals offered by various parts houses...air cleaner, the TT service decal, Studebaker craftsmen built, etc.

The catalogs offer only general areas...I'd like something more specific. i.e. Where on the door or door jam...where in the engine compartment.

Anyone out there with a great show car willing to tell? :)

Thanks.

Edited by J Boyle

• 4 years later...

I'm looking for locations to put some of the factory style decals offered by various parts houses...air cleaner, the TT service decal, Studebaker craftsmen built, etc.

The catalogs offer only general areas...I'd like something more specific. i.e. Where on the door or door jam...where in the engine compartment.

Anyone out there with a great show car willing to tell? :)

Thanks.

Thought I would bring this post to the present day. I am seeking the same information that was asked years ago. Thanks.

Edited by Silverplate

Thought I would bring this post to the present day. I am seeking the same information that was asked years ago. Thanks.

I have an answer and source for you both, when I finished a restoration on my 64 R2 including a rebuild of the engine I contacted Jon Myer and bought a group of decals and fuses whereas Jon supplied a printed listing of where goes what. That was very helpful, sadly I do not have that list and my car is back in the shop as another idiot rear-ended me Saturday night while I was driving to a Studebaker club holiday party.So, call Jon Myer

Mark