rqa original parts for sale

drat

I have been slowly upgrading my rqa0319 and have some parts id like to get rid off. Engine parts are off the original 350 vette

Orginal fuse box (i converted to blade type)

Orginal Distributor (converted to full msd)

original calipers and disks, backing plates and assorted bits. The disks have been turned down, i dont knownif they are still usable. (Converted to turner disks)

Original manifold, and ram horn headers

(Replaced with sanderson headers and edelbrock manifold)

Front Side marker lights with no lenses

Original q jet carb recently rebuilt (wouldnt fit under the hood with the edelbrock manifold so i went with a edelbrock 600)

Spare q jet carb for parts, or could be rebuilt

I am not concerned about making money on these, i feel its better that someone be able to use them In the community, So any reaonable offer plus shipping will be accepted.

I can send pics. Email me at wussy05@gmail.com if you are interested.

I will probably add to this list shortly

I'm not interested in buying anything but I applaud you for doing so and putting parts back in the "food chain" so to speak. A lot of those parts might be generic Chevy stuff but they might certainly help someone and help offset some of the costs of your upgrades.

For the Chevy Corvette parts, you might try Craigslist or a Corvette forum for that era Vette. Some of the numbers matching and date correct parts Vette guys would be happy to get some of those parts. If you go that route, list the parts numbers off the carburetors, distributor, etc.

• 1 month later...

I just purchased a 71 and the engine is in pieces. I'm sure I can use the distributor, and the front brakes have been completely disassembled, so those parts may also be useful. You going to St. Louis this year?

I’ll look up the intake manifold number on mine. It looks original but has a Holley instead of a Rochester installed. I’m removing the chassis to body shims and cutting the front wheel well openings to restore the Studebaker appearance so hood clearance may be critical so finding a low rise manifold may be necessary.

Ronald Crall

ron@crall.com

(207) 502-3633

63R-1025

RQB-1703

Archived