Replacing the side emblems on a '63

Red63R3

Please play nice, gentlemen - I saw no reason to take offense at Brad's #11 comment and I, for one, HIGHLY value his expertise in the Avanti field and would miss his ability to share his wealth of knowledge on this or any other forum. If he was closer he would be my go-to guy to take the best care of my Avanti...nuf said...Bob (63R-3062)

Brad is very knowledgeable. However, I brought forward a simpler way to accomplish the same task. He compared my idea of installing barrel nuts on the bezel pins and pushing them onto the body from the ouside akin to adding sawdust to a rear axle to quiet it down....I took offense to that. Wouldn't you?... This wasn't the first time he's acted in this fashion, and I felt he needed a 'spank'....since then, he's behaved himself.....and that's the REST OF THE STORY!

And the "Drama Queens" are at it again!

Charlie RQB3921

Charlie,.......would it be too much to ask for you to refer to brad and I as the "DRAMA KINGS'S"???..........That would be MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!

Yikes,yikes and more yikes. Brad, for those of us who know your work, we know you are meticulous and your work outstanding. I'm replacing mine from the outside only, as I can't risk taking the 1/4 glass out, as the seals are long time NLA and the interior headliner/sail panel material is original and marginal so best left alone if possible. My only question is how do you get rid of the rattles from the old pal nuts moving around in the 1/4 panel?