Tow Vehicle

GlennW

I take that back....since you said a car....and it would have the been a previous owner that pulled a boat.

Perhaps another good trivia question, but yes, it's a car in question this time ☺ If nothing else, Jon will know (or folks with Turning Wheels Vol 22, No 3 from 1990).

In 1989 it towed Ron Hall's white 1963 R3 at Bonneville. TW March 1990, Vol.22, #3 page 11, lower left hand corner. There, now it's reference material instead of light-hearted trivia. Nothing to see here, move along :P

In 1989 it towed Ron Hall's white 1963 R3 at Bonneville. TW March 1990, Vol.22, #3 page 11, lower left hand corner. There, now it's reference material instead of light-hearted trivia. Nothing to see here, move along :P

I guess I'll never understand what's wrong with "Light Hearted Trivia"!

Edited by mfg

I guess I'll never understand what's wrong with "Light Hearted Trivia"!

I don't understand that either, of course I also don't understand why you and dapy snip and snipe at each other on this until it's no fun to come here any longer. I do know that when one argues with a clown, from a distance it always looks like two clowns arguing. No, I won't let it hit me in the ass on my way out ;)

Edited by GlennW

I don't understand that either, of course I also don't understand why you and dapy snip and snipe at each other on this until it's no fun to come here any longer. I do know that when one argues with a clown, from a distance it always looks like two clowns arguing. No, I won't let it hit me in the ass on my way out ;)

GlennW...All I've ever tried to do here is spur some interest in the AVANTI FORUM...From criticism like this I guess I'm not doing very well at it....But thank you for your words of wisdom anyway.