Looking For Avantis!

mfg

Just wondering if these former 'kids' of mine are still alive and well (Hopefully!).......Anyone seen the following Avantis lately?......63R-3623..White, R2, Auto..........R-5180..Red, R1, Auto..........RQA-0298..Tropic Green, Magnum 500's, auto

RQA-0298 - last known " somwhere in Massachusetts" /2012

R-5180 - Manantuck, RI - /Aug 2010

R-3623 Uvalde, TX / Jan 2012

Wow!...all three are still with us!....Thank you silverstude.

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Bat said:

RQA 0298 is in Naples maine.   I am doing a little restoration / build.     Still learning a lot about the car 

Hey that's real interesting, and I'm glad its in the hands of an Avanti fan!......I didn't own RQA0298 for very long, but I remember it as a nice car!

I sold it to a Studebaker fan from Cornish, Maine...He was an air traffic controller as I remember. The factory color on it was Cadillac

"Tropic Green Firemist"....very pretty!.....Are the Toyota Supra front seats still installed in it?....I replaced the original front seats which were quite tired.

The original factory seats were unusual, and I've never seen another Avanti ll with this setup....A 'high back' bucket seat on the driver's side and a 'low back' bucket seat on the passenger side....VERY strange!!   ( I believe I still have them)

My wife and I head up to Lake Sebago two or three times a year. (during the summer)...Perhaps we can stop at Naples in a few months and check out my old baby!....Take care, Ed