Attention AOAI Forum Members

mfg

Eddy, Eddy, Eddy. You seem to have lost sight of what the Avanti Forum is all about and have become more interested in always having the last word. It's probably just a matter of time until a moderator benches us both. That's why I earlier suggested that we take this conversation off-forum. I'm sure you'll have some snarky response to this post, but would hope you'll eventually learn to play well with others. :)

It's Eddie!

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy the Trivia forum and have also learned a few things. Most of them are things that will probably make NO difference in the long run, but who cares. I have responded to a couple of posts with follow-up questions but sometimes I can't remember exactly which trivia subject question my follow-ups were under, so I don't know if they may have received answers or not. Oh well.

Keep it up!

I enjoy the Trivia forum and have also learned a few things. Most of them are things that will probably make NO difference in the long run, but who cares. I have responded to a couple of posts with follow-up questions but sometimes I can't remember exactly which trivia subject question my follow-ups were under, so I don't know if they may have received answers or not. Oh well.

Keep it up!

Thank you!!...And yes, if you posted a follow up answer, I'm 99% sure it was responded to!...Thanks again for the kind words.

Thanks for doing this, if you look at the number of posts you will see almost as many on the Trivia topic as on the rest of the forum. I think this topic will help get this forum more active!

Your welcome very much indeed!....AVANTI!!!