AC 3284 Stainless Steel License Plate Frames for sale

JLBKY

Reproduction of AC 3284 , Stainless Steel License Plate Frame, as shown in the Avanti Accessory Catalog. Studebaker Mueseum says this piece was an available accessory on all '62-'66 Studebaker cars.

$37.00 for one, $70.00 for a pair. FREE Shipping.

John Brissette

42 year AOAI Member

502 773 0592 (KY)

jlbparts@gmail.com

If you could you post a photo of what these look like, that would be great.

I'll try to post a photo. In the mean time, send me an E mail to the address I have listed and I'll send you photos.

Thanks

John

I bought one of John's plate frames and can state that they are very well made, look exactly like the Studebaker accessories as shown in the brochures of the time and are a definite asset to my Avanti. Bob Hawley - Avanti 63R-3062

I bought one of John's plate frames and can state that they are very well made, look exactly like the Studebaker accessories as shown in the brochures of the time and are a definite asset to my Avanti. Bob Hawley - Avanti 63R-3062

Thank you Bob.

FYI.........the coat hooks I have for sale have a better chrome finish than the originals.If you look at e-bay periodicly, you 'll see coat hooks for $65.00 plus $10.00 shipping. Mine are $21.00, including the shipping and the quality is better..........in my opinion.

I'll try to post a photo. In the mean time, send me an E mail to the address I have listed and I'll send you photos.

Thanks

John

I need some help/instructions on adding photos to these posts. Tried but to no avail.

Can someone walk me through the steps please.

Thanks

John

I always use Photobucket to post here. If you click on the "post Image" icon, it wants a web address (URL). So, to me, that says without a web address you can't add photos. If someone knows how to do it off their computer, I'd love to see it.

So I would think you need to set up a account on a free site and go from there. That lets this site use a lot less storage and keeps the costs down, If I were to guess why it's that way.

Edited by Avanti83

After you click on "reply" and get the dialog box, look down to the lower right and you should see, "More reply options" to the right of "Post". Click on more reply options and in addition to the dialog box you should get the "attach files" option at the lower left. It appears you can upload a total of 500KB in your various posts so you'll want to choose carefully and always use the minimum size & quality image to reduce filesize. This image is only 11KB post-10928-0-05118500-1411348025_thumb.jpg for example.

After you click on "reply" and get the dialog box, look down to the lower right and you should see, "More reply options" to the right of "Post". Click on more reply options and in addition to the dialog box you should get the "attach files" option at the lower left. It appears you can upload a total of 500KB in your various posts so you'll want to choose carefully and always use the minimum size & quality image to reduce filesize. This image is only 11KB attachicon.gifAvantiSm.jpg for example.

Thanks............I followed your instructions and as you said my file was too big and it would not post.

Thanks

John

I always use Photobucket to post here. If you click on the "post Image" icon, it wants a web address (URL). So, to me, that says without a web address you can't add photos. If someone knows how to do it off their computer, I'd love to see it.

So I would think you need to set up a account on a free site and go from there. That lets this site use a lot less storage and keeps the costs down, If I were to guess why it's that way.

I tried ............. but to no avail. Admitadly computer skills are not my strong points.

I'll gladly send pictures in an E mail for anyone that would like to see them. A photo ad will appear in the November issue of "Turning Wheels" and the next issue of "Avanti Magazine" . A photo ad of the frame has been in the "Avanti Magazine" for about a year now, so if you still have your copy you could look there .

Thanks to all that relied with helpful suggestions.

John

I tried ............. but to no avail. Admitadly computer skills are not my strong points.

I'll gladly send pictures in an E mail for anyone that would like to see them. A photo ad will appear in the November issue of "Turning Wheels" and the next issue of "Avanti Magazine" . A photo ad of the frame has been in the "Avanti Magazine" for about a year now, so if you still have your copy you could look there .

Thanks to all that relied with helpful suggestions.

John

For the future if you go to take a picture for use here, choose the lowest resolution & picture size on your phone/camera and try that. In the short run, if you want to email the picture to woodysfairings@yahoo.com I'll be glad to redo it and email back a copy that should work for you.