Blake The Entrepreneur!

mfg

5 hours ago, mfg said:

Besides being a real estate developer, Steve Blake also operated a Washington, D.C. Ford dealership.....True?

False.  He had a Lincoln-Mercury dealership.

17 hours ago, arkus said:

i know he had a dealership, perhaps ford, in claremont, nh, i believe in the 70's

Correct!...This trivia question is false due to location of dealership.....which was new Hampshire.

I think that we were both correct for different reasons.  What you are referring to as a Ford dealership, was probably the Lincoln-Mercury dealership that he had in the late 1970s.

2 hours ago, studegary said:

I think that we were both correct for different reasons.  What you are referring to as a Ford dealership, was probably the Lincoln-Mercury dealership that he had in the late 1970s.

Gary, last time I checked, Lincoln (still is) and Mercury (then was) built by the FORD MOTOR COMPANY.....You missed this question by not mentioning the incorrect location...which was the relevant issue!:o

1 hour ago, mfg said:

Gary, last time I checked, Lincoln (still is) and Mercury (then was) built by the FORD MOTOR COMPANY.....You missed this question by not mentioning the incorrect location...which was the relevant issue!:o

I agree that Lincoln and Mercury were Divisions of the Ford Motor Company, but that does not make them a "Ford dealership" any more than a Dodge only dealership was a Chrysler dealership.

15 minutes ago, studegary said:

I agree that Lincoln and Mercury were Divisions of the Ford Motor Company, but that does not make them a "Ford dealership" any more than a Dodge only dealership was a Chrysler dealership.

Love ya Gary!!!!:D