Avanti Logo

mfg

I assume you mean the nose of the car. If so, I believe that to be true...on round-eye cars, the chrome script was located at the mid-point of the headlight. On square-eye cars the location was below the centerline of the lens.

I assume you mean the nose of the car. If so, I believe that to be true...on round-eye cars, the chrome script was located at the mid-point of the headlight. On square-eye cars the location was below the centerline of the lens.

Exactly correct!

While not factory applied, I've seen many Avanti logos in many non-standard locations...such as down way too low, at an angle and gone altogether. Some have different ideas how it should be displayed. On Avanti II's I've seen the "II" displayed upside down on many cars...or at least upside down from how it's mounted on cars in factory literature.

While not factory applied, I've seen many Avanti logos in many non-standard locations...such as down way too low, at an angle and gone altogether. Some have different ideas how it should be displayed. On Avanti II's I've seen the "II" displayed upside down on many cars...or at least upside down from how it's mounted on cars in factory literature.

Right....and one way I strongly dislike is at an angle...(cringe!)

I didn't look that close at the jazzed up and chromed up Avanti with a grille above the bumper that was on the concours field at Dover, but the "Avanti Police" should have removed the Avanti name off of that vehicle.