Avanti REd Leather Skins

avantidavid

I bought some full size RED leather skins from Avanti motors before they moved to Mexico. This is what would have came in 1987 1988 1989 not sure about the earlier years. The color is a brite red some call it Coke red. The skins are soft / supple and dyed throughout, meaning that they are dyed all the way through not just the top.

post-4111-0-34521000-1406382709_thumb.jpg

That's interesting! As many of the Avantis built during those years used that material, owners of those cars with interiors showing wear should snap this leather up. (That is, if you wish to sell it.)

That's interesting! As many of the Avantis built during those years used that material, owners of those cars with interiors showing wear should snap this leather up. (That is, if you wish to sell it.)

Yes they are for sale I'm asking 115.00 per skin plus shipping. email me if interested. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

do you still have parts for 1987 Avanti. I could use the following:

Shifter console rubber piece-one that is in top of console and shifter lever goes through it.

1987 owners manual

1987 brochure

Also need windshield wiper/washer switch. I believe it is a 7 pin. I have heard of using a Chrysler switch but only

has 6 pins and washers don't work.

If you have any listed parts send me price with shipping and where to send check.

Gary Baird

wopony@Hotmail.com

• 9 months later...

Archived