Jump to content

Toll Avanti


Recommended Posts

Toll Brothers has several housing developments in this area.  I just discovered that Toll has an Avanti model (house).  Appropriately, it has two, two car garages, one at each end of the house.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Toll Brothers has a few high end developments in NJ too. No need for me to move as I have a 3 car garage and a lift for both Studebakers

Mark

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, studegary said:

Toll Brothers has several housing developments in this area.  I just discovered that Toll has an Avanti model (house).  Appropriately, it has two, two car garages, one at each end of the house.

R1 & R2, no doubt!

And just about four miles from my two car garage, is this Avanti: http://avanti-az.com

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Desert Driver said:

R1 & R2, no doubt!

And just about four miles from my two car garage, is this Avanti: http://avanti-az.com

 

WOW!....I bet that's a wonderful place to eat!!......It's really a shame the financial beating owners of eating establishments are taking due to the covid pandemic....Many have closed their doors to never reopen them......VERY SAD!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MARK said:

Toll Brothers has a few high end developments in NJ too. No need for me to move as I have a 3 car garage and a lift for both Studebakers

Mark

My last house had a four car garage.  My current house has an oversize two car garage.  No matter how many garages it is never enough which leads to storage.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Desert Driver said:

R1 & R2, no doubt!

And just about four miles from my two car garage, is this Avanti: http://avanti-az.com

 

I would not go to eat anywhere that does not list prices on their menu.  I do not mind paying for what I get, but I do not want to be surprised.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2020 at 9:30 AM, studegary said:

I would not go to eat anywhere that does not list prices on their menu.  I do not mind paying for what I get, but I do not want to be surprised.  

If you have to ask.....

I imagine all restaurant pricing and menu availability is in a state of flux due to Covid 19. Post a price, and next week it may cost more, or you may not offer it. If you're looking for a place to crash after a fine Italian meal, how 'bout this nearby apartment? https://www.apartments.com/avanti-apartments-phoenix-az/lnmfjte/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2020 at 9:12 AM, studegary said:

Toll Brothers has several housing developments in this area.  I just discovered that Toll has an Avanti model (house).  Appropriately, it has two, two car garages, one at each end of the house.

Then they should have used a matching pair of '47's.

Craig

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...